Following the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation and fulfilling its statutory obligation, Andros Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wąwolnica enables you to learn the information related to personal data processing by Andros Polska Sp. z o.o.
At the same time we would like to inform you that at any time you have the right to access, correct and limit the processing of personal data. In order to make use of the above rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Article 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1, Andros Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Łopatki 37A, 24-160 Wąwolnica informs the Administrator of your personal data.
- Contact details of Data Protection Officer (IOD): email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed and stored for purposes necessary for realisation of agreement/tasks and will not be shared with recipients other than those entitled to on the basis of legal provisions e.g. courts or enforcement authorities, if they require it on the relevant legal basis and will be shared only with entities that entered into agreement of entrustment of data processing with the Data Administrator pursuant to Article 28 of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- The recipients of shared personal data shall also be the authorised employees of Andros Polska Sp. z o.o. according to the scope of their responsibilities and authorisation.
- Shared data shall be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1)(a, b, c) and pursuant to the content of General Data Protection Regulation.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, however indispensable to conclude the agreement or realisation of tasks, and lack thereof shall prevent from concluding agreement with Administrator and realisation of tasks.
- Personal data shall be stored throughout the term of the agreement concluded with you in a period necessary to its realisation, as well as after that for the purposes of:
- redress with regard to realisation of agreement;
- fulfilling responsibilities resulting from law regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations;
- statistics and archiving;
- up to 6 years from the date of the end of realisation of agreement.
- The legal basis for processing your data results in particular from:
- Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Act;
- Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code;
- Consent given by you for processing personal data in a situation foreseen by the law.
- We inform you that you have the right to:
- access your personal data content and correct it;
- delete or restrict the processing, request to stop processing and transferring data, and the right to object against processing your personal data if Data Administrator intends to process it for marketing purposes;
- file a claim to a supervisory authority according to Article 77 and Article 79, when it was recognised that processing of your personal data infringes the regulations of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- withdraw the consent permitted by regulations to process your personal data, provided that you have given us your consent – you may contact an Administrator’s employee or Data Protection Officer in any moment;
- receive satisfactory information pursuant to Article 15 of General Data Protection Regulation with regard to:
- your existing data in the collection of Administrator and at the address of its registered office;
- purpose, scope and method of processing data included in this collection;
- from what state your data have been processed in the collection;
- possible source of acquiring the data;
- sharing your data, and in particular the information about recipients or categories of recipients that receive this data;
- planned period of storing the data.
- The above right may be exercised in any moment, and Data Administrator is obliged to provide the person whom the data belongs to a copy of personal data being processed. The above rights may by exercised directly at the registered office of Data Administrator or through mail.
- Data Administrator does not intend to share your data outside of EU.